generico do cialis no brasil hydrochlorothiazide holistic cialis wasser auflsen https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/essay-on-philanthropy/3/ research paper writing services in india vand viagra 100mg source link 2006 sat essay see url comprar cialis generico en valencia enter source follow site here essay on holi in simple hindi format of a persuasive essay follow url apa 5th edition research paper sample examples of master thesis paper source site follow url top content ghostwriters site ca essay on attitude towards life source hsc hamlet sample essays https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-prescribed-doctor/73/ senate term length us constitution http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/get-custom-essay/26/ calis viagra here how to write introduction in essay mla format essay intro paragraph Job Title: Palestine Country Manager
Job Location: Palestine with frequent travel throughout the country and abroad
Reports to: Regional Program Development and Outreach Director
Starting date: Immediately
PACES is a UK based charity established in 2006, with the aim of providing healthy, structured after-school sports programs for Palestinian girls and boys ages 8-16 years living in refugee camps and most marginalized areas in Palestine, Jordan, and Lebanon. Through its core sports for development program, PACES provides children with multiple educational benefits to help them thrive in their own communities. PACES also builds local capacity by training and hiring leaders in the local communities as coaches to deliver the sports programs, and partnering with local clubs and sports centers to facilitate the outreach and delivery of the program.
Since establishment, PACES has served over 30,000 children, 2,000 young female and male coaches, and over 100 local sports clubs. All PACES programs promote gender equality, and have successfully reached and maintained a 50% female participation rate.
General Description of the Role:
The Palestine Country Manager is responsible for the management and ongoing development of PACES’ sports for development program in Palestine. Through the program, PACES provides children with multiple educational benefits to help them thrive in their own communities. It also encourages discipline and cooperation, builds their confidence and self-awareness, and enhances their social development. The Palestine Country Manager will be accountable for ensuring that the program is implemented in adherence with PACES’ standard policies and procedures, and contributing effectively and efficiently towards meeting the short, medium- and long-term objectives of the organization. S/he will also be responsible to identify and meet the needs of PACES beneficiaries set by the program.
The Palestine Country Manager will be accountable for the quality of activities planned and implemented under the program, whether implemented directly or through partnerships with local and international NGOs and organizations.
The Palestine Country Manager will report to the Regional Program Development and Outreach Director, and work closely with Regional Research, M&E and Learning team, Regional Finance & Admin team, and Program teams in the region.
- Ensure that PACES’ policies, systems, procedures and guidelines are implemented
- Develop and lead PACES’ sports for development program and activities in Palestine, to achieve PACES’ objectives and mission
- Ensure high quality delivery of PACES program and activities
- Coordinate effectively with other functions or units within the organization
- Monitor the development and implementation of PACES program through periodic and regular field visits and assessments
- Oversee preparation and implementation of operational budget
- Manage program team in Palestine, and ensure all members share a unified vision of the program’s aims, and understand their role in achieving these aims
- Take an active role in the sport for development sector and the ecosystem in general by developing key partnerships with other NGOs, associations, and other organizations.
- Contribute to PACES’ Regional Team’s efforts including but not limited to; fundraising, proposal writing, donor reporting, strategy development
- Ensure that PACES program and activities are implemented within initial plan, budget, timeframe, and objectives, and make adjustments or amendments when necessary
- Produce high–quality timely reports as instructed, for both internal and external use
- Ensure program assessments are in place and all M&E activities are being conducted
- Ensure accountability to PACES program beneficiaries
- Represent PACES in initiatives, partnerships, events, and media events
- Manage individual or corporate donor relationship when needed
- Oversee and ensure productive working relationships with relevant third parties
Administration & Financial Control:
- Oversee budget preparation for the program and its activities, within set parameters the processes
- Ensure that Palestine program and activities are implemented within the set budget
- Ensure all finance/procurement/logistics procedures are according to the compliance system
- Ensure that appropriate logistic, administrative and financial structures and procedures are maintained in accordance with the guidelines
- Ensure technical and administrative reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage staff effectively, including appropriate and systematic delegation
- Conduct regular performance reviews and ensure effective teamwork among staff members
- Ensure there are a regular, documented forum / meeting for all team members to share knowledge and discuss the program plan and developments
- Create capacity building opportunities for staff members to further build and develop their skills
- Coach and mentor staff to maximize their contribution
- Ensure all Palestine team members’ full compliance with PACES Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy
- Ensure program key information and data is kept safely
- Ensure the security of Palestine program staff and beneficiaries and adequate response to emergency situations
Carry out any other duties as requested by the Regional Program Development and Outreach Director.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social or economic sciences, business administration,
- management, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the development sector, and 2 years in a senior position; with experience in program management, team management and leadership
- Previous experience in managing programs in multiple locations
- Previous experience in contributing to M&E systems and assessments
- Previous experience in sports for development programs and programs targeting children is an asset
- Fluency in Arabic and English, spoken and written
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff members in multiple locations
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to different environments and setups
- Demonstrated ability to write assessments and project reports, in English and Arabic
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong networking and representational skills
- Very strong organizational skills, and ability to manage changing workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access is a plus)
- Media experience: communicating with different media sectors, issuing official statements, preparing press releases related to the program.
- Training experience: experience in giving trainings, preparing training materials…etc.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 15th December 2020, indicating the position title (Palestine Country Manager) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
PACES is an equal opportunity employer.