Kindly note that as the COVID-19 continues to dominate the news, and with the high number of confirmed cases in our region and around the world, we have decided to cancel our participation in Norway Cup 2020 this summer. This said, we regret to inform you that we also decided to cancel the Hiking for PACES 2020 trip.

The safety and well-being of PACES children, coaches, staff and supporters is our utmost priority, and we do not wish to put anyone at risk.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions or comments, you can reach us at