source url critical critical essay in science sociological spirit writing sample report source url https://vabf.org/reading/marketing-covering-letter/250/ parsimonious hypothesis viagra alternative walgreens go to link tutti possono usare il viagra follow https://smartfin.org/science/el-viagra-baja-de-peso/12/ follow url https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/occupational-therapy-vs-speech-therapy/28/ essay about jack welch follow link https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-on-education-revolution/80/ go to site https://people.sfs.uwm.edu/blog/gift-for-dissertation-supervisor/21/ parduodu viagra londone go to link where to buy cheap viagra super force science and technology essay http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/argumentative-essay-does-money-buy-happiness/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-vs-kamagra-side-effects/ online assignment work dissertation deadline 2nd health care case study cialis performance anxiety click how to write essay on ielts https://blacklivesmatter.ca/chemist/meldonium-chemical-formula/18/ best retail pharmacy viagra price Job Title: Accountant [Full Time]
Job Location: Ramallah – Palestine
Reports to: Regional Finance Manager
Starting date: Immediately
Palestine Association for Children’s Encouragement of Sports (PACES), is a UK based charity established in 2006, with the aim of providing healthy, structured after- school sports programs for Palestinian girls and boys ages 8-16 years Living in refugee camps and most marginalized and vulnerable areas in Palestine, Jordan, and Lebanon.
General Description of the Role:
The Accountant will support the Regional Finance Manager in ensuring that accounting processes and systems are running effectively and efficiently in close collaboration with senior management and country managers as required in exchanging information and supporting program delivery as well as promoting a quality and results-oriented approach consistent with PACES rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of the daily transactions on the accounting software (BISAN),
- Maintain proper filling for the account entries,
- Reconcile Petty Cash transactions,
- Review expenses supporting documents eligibility (Invoices, Contracts, Payments, Receipts)
- Prepare checks and transfers with follow up on its execution and documentation,
- Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliations,
- Follow up closely on monthly payments and advances,
- Assist in audit preparation, and in implementation of audit recommendations and findings,
- Comply with deadlines and reporting dates,
- Ensure proper inventory control; supervise of proper issuance of inventory items and supplies. Prepare effective application of tracking system for asset management, procurement, and financial procedures.
- Maintains a filing system for the partners’ documents and the daily accounting transactions
- Other Duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting,
- Previous work experience with I/NGO is a plus,
- Experience with BISAN accounting software or similar accounting software,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Good command in Arabic and English;
- Good Knowledge in MS Applications (Excel, word, …etc)
- Ramallah residency is favorable.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com later than Sunday 4thOctober 2020, indicating the position title (Accountant) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. PACES is an equal opportunity employer.